Sherwin and I had a piece a little while ago that showed how well Poland has done, but it is nice to see others recognizing that also. The Economist magazine just published this: "The economy is slowing but it is still the fastest-growing among big EU countries."
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- "The Mormon Way of Doing Business"
- $50,000+ fine for woman giving out free food to th...
- Natalie Wolchover and her inaccurate "news story" ...
- Ending gun-free zones in Afghanistan
- "Just 27% say The Economy is Getting Better"
- Jonathan Rauch takes Robert Reich's new memoir to ...
- Obama 2006: "WASHINGTON IS SHIFTING THE BURDEN OF ...
- Mark Halperin: "the media is very susceptible to d...
- Is David Leonhart right that changing demographics...
- Colorado University to segregate dorms for student...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)