8/10/2012

Obama: " I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry"


The auto bailouts were a financial disaster that made the US much poorer.  From Politico:
President Obama, while villifying Mitt Romney for opposing the auto industry bailout, bragged about the success of his decision to provide government assistance and said he now wants to see every manufacturing industry come roaring back. 
“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back,” he said. “Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry. 
“I don’t want those jobs taking root in places like China, I want those jobs taking root in places like Pueblo,” Obama told a crowd gathered for a campaign rally at the Palace of Agriculture at the Colorado State Fairgrounds here. . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home