I got this email from the Obama campaign tonight.
Take the difference between how much Obama raised for a donors to have dinner with him right now and how much he would raise from this get together at Clooney's house. Wouldn't that be a non-debatable measure of Clooney's donation to Obama's campaign? So much for the $2,300 personal limit.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Matt Richtel: "New Fashion Wrinkle: Stylishly Hidi...
- Sean Hannity's website prominently promotes my new...
- Big Government pieces on my book "Debacle"
- 15% more Republicans than Democrats know that FDR ...
- Could there really be 4 black conservative Republi...
- Obama continues blaming speculators
- George Zimmerman makes bond
- "More Guns, Less Crime? Author Makes Case In Fresn...
- How are these comments by Ted Nugent a threat agai...
- Giving a talk in DC on new book "Debacle"
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)