I can understand laws against texting while driving, but state governments can pass these as well as the federal government. It was amusing to see all Democrats attacking a national reciprocity law for concealed carry as impinging on state rights have no problem with regulating driving laws across states. The new Senate legislation is discussed here.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Dem Congressmen use Class Warfare against Pelosi
- One way to look at job growth
- Ginsburg tells Egyptians not to look to the US Con...
- Newest Fox News piece: The bad news behind the Jan...
- Is Obama's desire to subsidize manufacturing jobs ...
- The number of working age Americans "Not in Labor ...
- Is Romney really in favor of raising the minimum w...
- Newt's comments on Romney's statement about the po...
- Germany's unemployment rate continues to fall
- Well, there are also crazy drivers in other countr...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)