I have thought that this is Romney's best case, but he can't even pick the right flip-flops to go after Obama on. I will give you one that everyone has ignored and that is Obama's continual promise during the 2008 campaign to cut "net government spending." So how did that work out? From the National Journal.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Charlie Cook's 2012 election predictions
- CBS's 60 Minutes on Grover Norquist
- Dutch give up on wind farms, needed subsidies just...
- Thank goodness that the regulators are there to pr...
- It all depends on what the word "Defense" means
- Should food stamps be used for fast food?
- Balanced Budget Amendment fails in House
- Gun-toting grandmother with concealed handgun perm...
- It is amazing how distorted the attacks on Newt Gi...
- Some useful data on who owns European, US and Japa...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)