10/02/2011

Freerepublic removes post of my article



Until I get a reasonable response, no more posts by me on FreeRepublic. FreeRepublic's moderator refuses to respond to requests and has taken down my posts in the past. Now he has taken down the post that I have put up on my most recent Fox News piece ("Media Silence Is Deafening About Important Gun News") claiming that it isn't news worthy enough to be on their front page link. Fine. If he doesn't think that newly released crime data from Chicago showing how Chicago's crime rates have changed after the Supreme Court struck down their gun ban isn't "news," he could remove it from the front page, but it doesn't explain why he removes it completely from their site. From my article:

Newly released data for Chicago shows that, as in Washington, murder and gun crime rates didn't rise after the bans were eliminated -- they plummeted. They have fallen much more than the national crime rate. . . .


Personally, I am giving up posting there. If someone is able to get a response from the moderator with an explanation for why this finding isn't news worthy, let me know, but he hasn't responded to me in the past.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been a member at FreeRepublic since 1998. I used to send cash in envelopes back when JR needed a few thousand here and there to operate. I have long since given up on the yammering anonymous idiots that drown good sense.

Anonymous internet forum posts are incredible. Anony Mouse shouts into the wind.

10/03/2011 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home