9/07/2010

Appearing on Coast to Coast AM tonight for two hours

George Noory is nice enough to have me on for two hours from 1 to 3 AM EDT/ 10 PM to midnight PDT to talk about everything from gun control to the economy. It should be fun.

Some of the material related to what I will talk on from recent pieces that I have written for the Washington Times.

Obama's backdoor gun ban: Government is blocking sale of historic weapons

Gun owners dodge the bullet ban: Leftist attempt to undermine Second Amendment misses the mark

Here is something that I hope that we get to talk about on the economy.

More Bad Economic News, Yet Here Comes ANOTHER Wall Street Bailout

Believe It or Not, the U.S. Is In Worse Financial Shape Than Greece

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I heard to show. Any chance that I can distribute the MP3 file from the C2C web site to a friend?

9/09/2010 5:48 PM  
Blogger John Lott said...

Thanks for listening to the show and thinking that it was useful. My guess is that as long as you aren't selling it, it is just for his personal use, and it is just a rare occasion, I don't think that it will be a problem legally. I need to remember to renew my subscription.

9/09/2010 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home