- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Why isn't state regulation of insurance premiums e...
- Fannie and Freddie's costs
- Copy of Senator Dodd's Financial Regulation Bill i...
- Why won't the Obama administration answer question...
- White House closes Lafayette Park due to protestor...
- So why can't people judge for themselves the trade...
- Only Democrats wanted to bring case against Goldma...
- Search on "Goldman Sachs SEC" at Google and you go...
- Computer models may have really messed up on predi...
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg calls regulating ...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)