Democrats are saying that America is ungovernable. My response is that it is only reason it is claimed to be ungovernable is because they are pushing through a left wing agenda that was not part of their campaign. Who was campaigning in 2008 for a public option? Who was campaigning in 2008 for such a huge budget deficit? Isn't Obama the guy who kept on promising to cut net government spending?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- New Fox News Op-ed piece: "Fact Checking Team Obam...
- Leaks about what will be in the new version of the...
- Joseph Stack: Manifesto in by leftwing nut who cra...
- BACK FROM THE DEAD: Democrats plan on pushing heal...
- Ban on loaded guns in national parks ends on Monda...
- Corruption in Chicago
- How much money did CNN and other media pay Levi Jo...
- Five Muslim soldiers may have tried to do a mass p...
- Some pause over Scalia's views on applying the Sec...
- Washington State Supreme Court Says that the Secon...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)