Democrats are saying that America is ungovernable. My response is that it is only reason it is claimed to be ungovernable is because they are pushing through a left wing agenda that was not part of their campaign. Who was campaigning in 2008 for a public option? Who was campaigning in 2008 for such a huge budget deficit? Isn't Obama the guy who kept on promising to cut net government spending?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- New Fox News Op-ed piece: "Fact Checking Team Obam...
- Leaks about what will be in the new version of the...
- Joseph Stack: Manifesto in by leftwing nut who cra...
- BACK FROM THE DEAD: Democrats plan on pushing heal...
- Ban on loaded guns in national parks ends on Monda...
- Corruption in Chicago
- How much money did CNN and other media pay Levi Jo...
- Five Muslim soldiers may have tried to do a mass p...
- Some pause over Scalia's views on applying the Sec...
- Washington State Supreme Court Says that the Secon...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)