The Heritage Foundation reports: "$541,000 in Stimulus Money Creates 1.62 Jobs and a Climate Scandal."
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Retail sales drop by largest amount since 1992.
- A short list of President Obama's Broken Promises
- "Progress," but "I'm not going to go into specific...
- Small margins in passing both the House and Senate...
- Dems unnerved by fact that Dem Senate Candidate in...
- British woman in trouble with police for waving a ...
- Radio interviews tomorrow
- Just out of curiosity, why do the Dems think that ...
- The Marriage Penalty in the Health Care Bill
- 60 Minutes spends most of their interview on new b...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)