9/15/2009

Pregnant Mom holds robber at gunpoint: "You will do anything to protect your kids"

Randi Fairley's story on Fox News can be seen here.

A TV station from Alabama has this:

Pregnant woman holds intruder at gun point
Reported by: Mike Rush
Email: mrush@local15tv.com
Last Update: 9/10 6:59 pm

(MOBILE, Ala.) Sept. 10 - The lesson here is never threaten an expecting mother, especially if she's armed with a shotgun.

"I was angry," Randi Fairley says. "I was really mad that he was in my house."

At around 4 A.M. Sunday, Fairley was wide awake, because her unborn daughter was kicking. That is when she heard a noise; it sounded like someone touching a potato-chip bag downstairs.

"I came and looked over the stairs," Fairley says. "I saw this kid, down at the bottom of the stairs. He was about to grab my computer."

Fairley is six and a half months pregnant. So, she says she yelled down at Justin Delhomme, he walked out of the house and she grabbed a shotgun. In the street, Fairley confronted the 18 year old. "He pulled a gun on me, and I told him, 'You know, you need to put that away before I shoot you because mine's bigger,' and he put it back in his pocket." . . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Bolin said...

In the street, Fairley confronted the 18 year old. "He pulled a gun on me, and I told him, 'You know, you need to put that away before I shoot you because mine's bigger,' and he put it back in his pocket."

wow, that kid is incredibly lucky to be alive. first glimpse i got of a gun and id have blown him in half.

9/15/2009 7:27 PM  
Blogger Ms. Randi said...

I know this Randi personally. She is very protective of her children! Check out my blog.
tt


www.WomanOvercoming.Blogspot.com

9/06/2012 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home