- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Concealed-weapons permit holder defends himself ag...
- So much for the government running its programs we...
- Zogby: Obama Approval Plummets because of Democrat...
- Very activist Justice Department coming from the O...
- Blagojevich's deal with Rahm Emanuel?
- Did Obama approve of the Lockerbie Terrorist Relea...
- 41 percent of Economists think inflation will incr...
- Victim who had his iPhone stolen can use GPS to tr...
- Bill Clinton explains one reason to pass the gover...
- When competitors threaten turn to the government: ...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)