When Democratic Ed Rendell became governor the Pennsylvania income tax was 2.8 percent. It is now 3.07 percent, and he wants to raise it to 3.57 percent. Rendell is arguing for a 28 percent increase in the income tax during his administration, a 16.3 percent increase right now.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama complains about Fox News' coverage of him
- Coming to the US?: "First 'anti-stab' knife to go ...
- Is Obama using ambassadorships to get rid of incon...
- The wheels might be coming off the socialization o...
- Transcripts of Obama's health care talks over the ...
- What enforcement of Global Warming Rules can mean:...
- Stimulus Waste
- Washington Times: Obama's health care promises
- Is it contributing to theft to point this out?
- Some TV malpractice on economics
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)