Not content to make its case to the public, the Obama campaign is threatening legal action from its general counsel to make television stations stop running the ads. The Obama campaign cites FactCheck.org and the Washington Post. Yesterday I ran a piece that showed that both of those sources were completely wrong in their claims (see also this). Click on these scanned images of the cease and desist letters to make them larger and readable.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Palin holds first press conference
- BLANKLEY on media bias
- More problems with FactCheck.org
- The cost of unions: when unions try to hold Boeing...
- Pollster Zogby says presidential race will likely ...
- Illinois State Rifle Association Exec Director Ric...
- Former Fannie Mae chairman Jim Johnson Still Worki...
- "Al Gore Urges 'Civil Disobedience' Toward Coal Pl...
- Debate between Congressmen Mike Pence and Adam Smi...
- New Analysis piece up at Fox News: Analysis: Fact-...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)