The speculation circulating around Washington is that Scalia wrote the Heller v. DC decision. That speculation is based upon the fact that Scalia has supposedly not authored any of the decisions this term. (I haven't even checked this claim.) If this is true, it would presumably bode very well for the decision. I guess that the next question is: when will the decision come out (Wednesday or Thursday)?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Texas push for open carry
- New Op-ed at Fox News: Why Political Flip-Floppin...
- Czechs' Overwhelmingly Favour Death Penalty
- First the California Supreme Court wrote its own l...
- Congress may have low poll numbers, but most don't...
- 60 Percent of Brits question Man-made Global Warmi...
- Cities abroad where Americans get arrested
- Is Chicago the source of Toronto's guns?
- Baseball Fans will Love this: Ambidextrous hitter...
- PETA is attacking Jessica Simpson
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)