William Sjostrom over at the AtlanticBlog has a discussion about Brad DeLong's unbelievable "over the line" attack on Thomas Sowell (disclosure: Sowell was a professor of mine). What is it about Brad DeLong, Paul Krugman, and others that have them engage in such mean destructive attacks on those with whom they disagree?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Government Regulation Prevents Turning on Air Cond...
- Reviewing some things that we have learned about O...
- Alex Kozinski is in some hot water
- There must be Global Warming: Aspen reopens skiing...
- Ohio set to pass "Castle Doctrine"
- "Dems digging up votes in Louisiana"
- More views on Open versus Concealed carry of handg...
- US Life Expectancy Rate Reaches new record
- CBS News anchor Katie Couric on Media Bias
- Some Democrat Congressmen Refusing to Endorse Obam...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)