William Sjostrom over at the AtlanticBlog has a discussion about Brad DeLong's unbelievable "over the line" attack on Thomas Sowell (disclosure: Sowell was a professor of mine). What is it about Brad DeLong, Paul Krugman, and others that have them engage in such mean destructive attacks on those with whom they disagree?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Government Regulation Prevents Turning on Air Cond...
- Reviewing some things that we have learned about O...
- Alex Kozinski is in some hot water
- There must be Global Warming: Aspen reopens skiing...
- Ohio set to pass "Castle Doctrine"
- "Dems digging up votes in Louisiana"
- More views on Open versus Concealed carry of handg...
- US Life Expectancy Rate Reaches new record
- CBS News anchor Katie Couric on Media Bias
- Some Democrat Congressmen Refusing to Endorse Obam...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)