6/26/2007

Rosie O'Donnell Posts Pictures of 4-year-Old Daughter Dressed as Guerrilla Fighter Complete with Bullets and Guns

Unemployed gabfest queen Rosie O'Donnell, who last went to war with Elizabeth Hasselbeck only to retreat from her position on "The View," appears to have drafted a reinforcement in the form of waify 4-year-old Vivian Rose, better known as "Vivi."

Rosie posted a video and photo of her little soldier on her Web site Rosie.com on Tuesday, which drew immediate reaction -- some not so kind -- about the media transformation of her daughter from little princess to bullet-toting guerrilla fighter.

"That is a horrible picture of VIvi!!" one viewer wrote to her blog. Other comments included:

"RO, I AGREE WITH U ON MOSTLY EVERYTHING. BUT SOMEHOW I FOUND THE PICTURE OF VIVI DISTURBING. I DON’T EVEN LET MY CHILDREN PLAY WITH ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT. IT’S JUST A COMMENT. BUT OH WELL!!!!!!"

"wow Ro that photo of Vivi with the bullets made me cry-it’s scary to think that there are precious little ones really walking around like that in our world “for real”. Come on people! Help our babies"

"what’s with the new pic? it’s rather disturbing!" . . . .


I assume that the obvious answer is that this is just a PR ploy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hyunchback said...

I am shocked, SHOCKED that Rosie O'Donnell would engage in blatant hypocrisy!

Next you'll be telling me that there is gambling going on at Rick's Cafe American!

6/26/2007 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should send them pictures of my little 5 year old girl helping me clean my Mosin Nagant M44.

That should cause a few embolisms, shouldn't it?

6/27/2007 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep adding another round each day and she'll soon be strong enough to carry a decent load of boxes to the firing point at the range.

she'll need some ear muffs though...

6/27/2007 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home