This is weird, but funny. I suppose that environmentalists will still say that it doesn't matter because mankind is still responsible.
Corals get cold sores too. Only, for corals, a herpes virus infection isn’t just annoying. It can be lethal, . . . .
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Prediction on Bloomberg
- Concealed Handgun Permit Holder Stops Robbers
- Cleveland Plain Dealer: "Seniors feel safer when t...
- Reviewing Critical Readers' Responses to My Op-ed ...
- New Op-ed FoxNews.com: Death as Deterrence
- My Study Makes the Drudge Report
- "'You're fired,' man hears after saving a woman's ...
- These new voting rules are what is insane
- Audio from interview Dennis Miller Radio Show
- Op-ed in tomorrow's OpinionJournal.com
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)