This is weird, but funny. I suppose that environmentalists will still say that it doesn't matter because mankind is still responsible.
Corals get cold sores too. Only, for corals, a herpes virus infection isn’t just annoying. It can be lethal, . . . .
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Prediction on Bloomberg
- Concealed Handgun Permit Holder Stops Robbers
- Cleveland Plain Dealer: "Seniors feel safer when t...
- Reviewing Critical Readers' Responses to My Op-ed ...
- New Op-ed FoxNews.com: Death as Deterrence
- My Study Makes the Drudge Report
- "'You're fired,' man hears after saving a woman's ...
- These new voting rules are what is insane
- Audio from interview Dennis Miller Radio Show
- Op-ed in tomorrow's OpinionJournal.com
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)