I just finished a long online discussion at the Washington Post. It was pretty draining to type up the answers to those 22 questions, but I hope that people find the discussion useful. Overall, I thought that the questions were very good. With almost 5,500 words of discussion (the equivalent of about 6 or so op-eds), there is a lot of material there. A link is also provided to an online discussion done by the Brady Campaign on the same issue.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- "Texas gun permit records could become private"
- Ted Nugent on Gun Control at Virginia Tech
- On CNN Tonight
- Passive resistance doesn't work so well
- New Op-ed on Gun Free Zones in USA Today
- Newt on Gun Free Zones
- YouTube Video of Giuliani talking about Federal Gu...
- Professor fired for advocating that concealed hand...
- MP3 of my interview with Mark Levin last Tuesday
- Student asks for class to be held off campus to be...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)