They seem to be more convinced that deterrence and incapacitation works.
U.S. Seeks to Increase Armed Pilots on International Flights
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Murtha threatens military budget over leak that Pe...
- Correcting the New York Times on Right-to-Carry
- Woman Employee Uses Gun to Stop Masked Armed Robbe...
- Rudy Giuliani's unclear views on gun control?
- Rendell breaking promises: How different February ...
- Defining Freedom in the US and Cuba: Charlize Ther...
- Does this Environmental Regulation Endanger Safety...
- When Global Warming Meets Academic Freedom
- Rudy Giuliani on the Courts, Abortion and Judicial...
- Steve Jobs on Eliminating Digital Rights Managemen...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)