SayUncle has some interesting information on Rudy Giuliani’s view on gun control. Apparently Giuliani is willing to question the efficacy of the so-called assault weapons ban. Possibly the fact that the law's supporters wrongly predicted what would happen what would happen after September 13, 2004 had an impact on his views.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Take guns from police and crime soars?
- Revisiting Pilots with Guns
- Comments on Bush's State of the Union Address
- Florida Newspapers Question Concealed Handgun Perm...
- Book Review in Today's New York Post on Ben Witte'...
- Hillary Clinton gets National Anthem wrong
- The economics of baseball and football
- Defensive gun use in Kansas involving concealed ha...
- A new cure to smoking addiction?
- DC Mayor admits DC's gun control hasn't worked, th...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)