SayUncle has some interesting information on Rudy Giuliani’s view on gun control. Apparently Giuliani is willing to question the efficacy of the so-called assault weapons ban. Possibly the fact that the law's supporters wrongly predicted what would happen what would happen after September 13, 2004 had an impact on his views.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Take guns from police and crime soars?
- Revisiting Pilots with Guns
- Comments on Bush's State of the Union Address
- Florida Newspapers Question Concealed Handgun Perm...
- Book Review in Today's New York Post on Ben Witte'...
- Hillary Clinton gets National Anthem wrong
- The economics of baseball and football
- Defensive gun use in Kansas involving concealed ha...
- A new cure to smoking addiction?
- DC Mayor admits DC's gun control hasn't worked, th...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)