A sure sign of global warming:
1) It is so unusally cold in southern New Zealand that the first icebergs are being seen off New Zealand in 56 years. This is considered a very unusual event. 2) The appearance of the arctic bird would have been the first ever reported in California and would place the bird hundreds of miles further south than it had ever been seen in the world. 3) The flakes mixed with rain fell Tuesday night in the Central Florida hometown of Walt Disney World, National Weather Service meteorologist John Pendergrast said.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Ohio concealed handgun permit holder stops robbery...
- Soros campaign finance regulations allow his money...
- New York Times tells those in national parks to fi...
- Airbus: How governments build airplanes
- What causes disease?
- News media systematically leaving out defensive gu...
- Fairfax County (Virginia) Police Want to Ban Permi...
- Global Warming Alert: Snow hits Central Florida in...
- Which pollsters did best?
- Breathalyzers standard in all new cars?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)