Fox News has a funny discussion here: Smoking increases testosterone and makes men more virile. Generally it is useful in preventing the onslaught of "Man'opause." The number one reason that men have less testosterone then their fathers is because of a decrease in smoking. Smoking thus helps increase memory, muscle mass, and a whole string of other things.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Man saved by his iPod nano
- Sowell on Friedman
- Glenn Beck's "Exposed" on YouTube
- CBS2 still fighting to find out about Chicago's my...
- Finally FDA Lifts Ban on Silicone Breast Implants
- Milton Friedman Dies
- Ed Rendell: One week after the election, Rendell d...
- Where is the news coverage on Chicago's missing mu...
- Is Chicago hiding murders to keep down official mu...
- Chad cracks down on Illegal Firearms
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)