I got an interesting note from Ed Fowler, a democrat who is running for county Sheriff in Wyoming. He is apparently supporting a bill in Wyoming that would have it adopt a Vermont/Alaska type concealed handgun law. Fowler certainly seems like a colorful character. (I have no independent knowledge of his opponent.)
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- CT Mayor Carries Concealed Handgun in City Offices...
- Why Publicly Owned Companies Usually Lose Money
- Film Clip from Mine Your Own Business (film on env...
- ABC's coverage of the Foley/Congressional Page Sto...
- More on whether teachers should be able to carry g...
- In at least one very tight congressional race the ...
- Detailed information on teachers carrying guns
- "Teacher Hacked to Death in Mexican City"
- Do environmentalists like people?
- Poll on whether teachers should be able to carry c...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)