The University of Iowa Electronic Markets again show the betting on who will win control of the US House and Senate. Right now the Republicans have a 50 percent probability of winning both houses, the Dems thus have about a 50 percent probability of winning at least one house of congress.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Some Recent Defensive Gun Uses
- Judge: Massachusetts Law Gives Local Police Broad ...
- Pulling another Torricelli
- New Op-ed: NY GUN LAWS & THE GRANNY
- Isn't this what government normally does?
- Judge approves Voter ID requirements go in Arizona...
- Chicago Decides to Keep Jobs: Minimum Wage Increas...
- Insightful article on crime problem in Pennsylvani...
- Why Ken Blackwell's Race for Governor is so Import...
- Is violent crime rising?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)