The University of Iowa Electronic Markets again show the betting on who will win control of the US House and Senate. Right now the Republicans have a 50 percent probability of winning both houses, the Dems thus have about a 50 percent probability of winning at least one house of congress.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Some Recent Defensive Gun Uses
- Judge: Massachusetts Law Gives Local Police Broad ...
- Pulling another Torricelli
- New Op-ed: NY GUN LAWS & THE GRANNY
- Isn't this what government normally does?
- Judge approves Voter ID requirements go in Arizona...
- Chicago Decides to Keep Jobs: Minimum Wage Increas...
- Insightful article on crime problem in Pennsylvani...
- Why Ken Blackwell's Race for Governor is so Import...
- Is violent crime rising?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)