"U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan said Saturday that an early-morning Israeli raid against Hezbollah in eastern Lebanon violated the 6-day-old cease-fire brokered by the United Nations." Didn't Hezbollah just attack Israeli positions in Lebanon multiple times soon after the cease-fire started? Where was Annan saying that was
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Democrats threatening New Hampshire's Primary Plac...
- "Restaurant Robbery Foiled By Gun-Packing Customer...
- Some Democrats threatening Lieberman with loss of ...
- Update of Gun Law Changes in Texas and Arizona
- Rasmussen: Republicans seen keeping control of the...
- "Legal Victory for New Orleans Gun Owners?
- Self Defense Gun Use and the Reasonable Person Sta...
- Lobbyists in Washington DC hiring more Democrats i...
- JonBenet Ramsey Murder Solved
- Grateful to friend with a gun " 'cause my kids wer...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)