I have a new op-ed on the Mexican presidential election vote recount in today's National Review Online.
Despite this ruckus, Mexicans have something to teach Americans about how to run an election. Many types of vote fraud that have been alleged in American elections simply could not occur in Mexico. . . .
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Gunlocks endanger lives
- Rankings of economists
- Mexican Stock Market Says PAN Candidate Won
- Happy 4th of July Weekend!!
- Justice Anthony Kennedy as a "moderate-conservativ...
- John McGinnis explains the changing dynamic on Sup...
- Eminent domain mess, Land taken by mistake?
- More on UN gun control conference
- Supreme Court out of control?
- Will Mexico Lurch to the Left this Sunday?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)