I can't tell whether this is Japanese or Chinese, but while this exercise/English language teaching video starts off benignly trying to teach useful English sayings, it quickly degenerates into painting the US as a violent crime ridden country where the most important phrases to learn are like "Take anything you want," "Spare me my life," and "I was robbed by two men."
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Kennedy ensures that the Clean Water Act will mean...
- Getting rid of the electoral college?: Proponents ...
- Jumps in Logic on Global Warming
- American Hunters and Shooters Association, revisit...
- Some Spending Earmarks Detailed
- Devaluing achievement: "everyone can be a winner,"...
- Concealed Carry Permit holder defends himself in a...
- Apparently there are good reasons to sleep with yo...
- iPods and Baseball, even better together
- I thought that gun bans would stop this
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)