No Place But Texas

A single store that sells: guns, ammo, liquor, cigarrettes, and food, plus a sign out front that says "May God Bless Our Freedom." You gotta love Texas.

UPDATE: It was pointed out to me by an anonymous commentor that the sign also mentions the Texas state lotto, so there is also gambling! This picture is from Uvalde, Texas.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sign below the "Guns" and above 'Marlboro' is the Texas-Lotto Logo,
so you can participate in the Gambling-Sin also.

1/09/2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger John Lott said...

Thanks! I am sorry that I missed that.

1/09/2006 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Brian D. Kohl said...

Great link! Every time I see something like this I applaud my own decision for having moved from San Francisco to Houston!

1/10/2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alcohol, tobacco, & firearms as a convenience store instead of an immoral and unconstitutional government agency.

Gotta love it!

1/14/2006 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been shopping at that store many times.

2/24/2006 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i drive by this sign every time i got to my ranch. and i thought it was awsome that i ran into it on the internet. i've went in there one time and wow...it was amazing.

1/18/2007 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home