Eben Kaplan from the Council on Foreign Relations did an interview with me today. I think that my views on Brazil came through a lot more clearly than they did in the BBC interviews. A copy of the interview can be found here.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Miers pullout planned by White House?
- BBC coverage of Brazil vote to ban guns
- Robbery stopped at loan office in Mesa, Arizona (1...
- Editorial on Using the Courts to Get Gun Regulatio...
- Congress passes lawsuit limits against gun makers ...
- New Op-ed on vote today to limit suits against gun...
- Miers' nomination may be in real trouble
- Lorne Gunter's Canadian Blog, some recent posts on...
- John Stossel on Gun Control Myths
- SF Police Officers Ass'n Opposes San Francisco's G...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)