Eben Kaplan from the Council on Foreign Relations did an interview with me today. I think that my views on Brazil came through a lot more clearly than they did in the BBC interviews. A copy of the interview can be found here.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Miers pullout planned by White House?
- BBC coverage of Brazil vote to ban guns
- Robbery stopped at loan office in Mesa, Arizona (1...
- Editorial on Using the Courts to Get Gun Regulatio...
- Congress passes lawsuit limits against gun makers ...
- New Op-ed on vote today to limit suits against gun...
- Miers' nomination may be in real trouble
- Lorne Gunter's Canadian Blog, some recent posts on...
- John Stossel on Gun Control Myths
- SF Police Officers Ass'n Opposes San Francisco's G...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)