My new op-ed at National Review Online is up: Supreme Rhetoric: Remember the past when watching the hearings
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Hurricane Katrina Caused few Deaths, even fewer th...
- Rehnquist and Hayek
- "Ice Cream Man Pulls Gun On Would-Be Robber"
- "Teen shot and killed in Gulf Breeze home invasion...
- "A gun owner is a liberal who has been mugged"
- What is left of Federalism?
- Ultimate resource for Supreme Court Confirmations
- More on the increase in demand for guns after the ...
- Private Relief Agencies Banned from New Orleans: O...
- "New Orleans Begins Confiscating Firearms"
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)