The American Enterprise magazine has a very short essay of mine on the history of federal campaign finance regulations.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Zogby Poll on Terrorism and Guns
- More voting problems in Washington State
- Some change seen in Canadian Opinion polls from Go...
- Our take on part of the Senate hearings last week ...
- OhioCCW one-year anniversary stories blanket newsp...
- On Ohio's Right-to-Carry Law's One Year Anniversar...
- Maybe the Liberals used the gun registry program t...
- More on corruption in Canada's gun registry progra...
- Canada's Corruption Scandal Spreading Over to the ...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)