The American Enterprise magazine has a very short essay of mine on the history of federal campaign finance regulations.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Zogby Poll on Terrorism and Guns
- More voting problems in Washington State
- Some change seen in Canadian Opinion polls from Go...
- Our take on part of the Senate hearings last week ...
- OhioCCW one-year anniversary stories blanket newsp...
- On Ohio's Right-to-Carry Law's One Year Anniversar...
- Maybe the Liberals used the gun registry program t...
- More on corruption in Canada's gun registry progra...
- Canada's Corruption Scandal Spreading Over to the ...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)