NRA's Armed Citizen column for February 2005 has seven defensive gun use cases from the end of last year that are worth a quick look.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- New Op-ed on Hillary Clinton and John Kerry Introd...
- "Anti-gun activist arrested after firearm found at...
- Coming to the wrong lesson on Right to carry laws
- Boyden Gray on the Judicial Confirmation Process
- One year later in Missouri and right-to-carry law ...
- New piece up on Social Security Reform
- The risks of robbing a store: Sometimes the store ...
- Pro self-defense students win Debate at the Univer...
- Concealed handgum permit holder's intervention in ...
- Push for Gun Control in Illinois
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)