NRA's Armed Citizen column for February 2005 has seven defensive gun use cases from the end of last year that are worth a quick look.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- New Op-ed on Hillary Clinton and John Kerry Introd...
- "Anti-gun activist arrested after firearm found at...
- Coming to the wrong lesson on Right to carry laws
- Boyden Gray on the Judicial Confirmation Process
- One year later in Missouri and right-to-carry law ...
- New piece up on Social Security Reform
- The risks of robbing a store: Sometimes the store ...
- Pro self-defense students win Debate at the Univer...
- Concealed handgum permit holder's intervention in ...
- Push for Gun Control in Illinois
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)