7/10/2017

Amazon review of new book claiming that James Buchanan was a racist and thus trying to tar conservatives who have similar views as racist

I rarely put up book reviews that I have posted on Amazon.com, but this new book. "Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right's Stealth Plan for America," so incenses me that I wanted to put a link here.  The claim is essentially that since Buchanan supported school choice that was a way of hurting blacks in public schools.  It is bizarre that so many liberals have absolutely no idea what motivates people on the other side of the debate.  I hope that this review gets listed at the top of the reviews on this book.

1 Comments:

Blogger August said...

They do this all the time. I'm surprised you didn't find this unremarkable.
They will always say we are racist. Especially when we have a good argument. Standard communist tactic. Also convenient for stupid people who can't argue the logic, but want to be disagree just because you are white.

6/22/2017 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home